£23k - 26k per year
2 months ago
Repairs Planning Administrator
If you are an experienced Repairs Planner, who can provide a good customer service when dealing with tenants and local authorities, this is the job for you!
- To control the operational resource within a determined area, ensuring that they are fully productive and utilised in the most effective manner.
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most commercial delivery model is utilised.
- To organise repairs appointments ensuring optimal use of operative teams resources using bespoke capacity.
- Work with the operatives to ensure that they fully utilise the mobile working system to provide timely and accurate progress planning information (text messaging system)
- To be able to monitor a jobs status throughout the day, ensuring that overdue orders are challenged and updated.
- To liaise with customers, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes required in order to complete the requested repair
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto the computer system in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record the results
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to deal with disgruntled customers and able to resolve and take control of situations in order to achieve a positive outcome
- To carry out other relevant duties as may be required from time to time within purview of the post
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
- To comply in all regards with the company’s objectives in relation to quality
Assurance procedures and systems
- To conduct your actions in a safe manner with particular regard to the Health & Safety at Work Act and any amendments
- Knowledge of React system an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided
This role has immediate starts available.
Please contact Leanne on 07398140598
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.