£25k - 29k per year
2 months ago
9 month Fixed Term Contract
Do you enjoy customer service? Do you like helping people?
As a member of the Planning team reporting to the Resource Manager, this post will actively contribute to the operational delivery of repairs and maintenance services through the effective day to day management of the DRS diaries including:
- Supporting the delivery of operational aims and objectives.
- Effective resource scheduling ensuring the delivery of the repairs and maintenance service is efficient, effective and customer focused.
- Develop and maintain excellent collaborative working relationships with Area Managers and MTOs.
- Compliant with all operational agreed processes and procedures, to maximize the efficiency of the repairs and maintenance service.
- Ensure all requests for repairs are allocated with a mutually agreed appointment slot with customers, ensuring that they are completed within their priority deadline.
- Ensure all emergency jobs are allocated & completed within agreed contractual timescales.
- Schedule and track all required work in DRS to optimise job completions.
- Ensuring correct allocation of MTO to each job for the appropriate length of time.
- Blocking out time in DRS for holidays, sickness, training & van maintenance.
- Schedule follow-on works for MTOs as necessary in line with the agreed process and procedures.
- Ensuring all PDAs/mobile communications are working during core operating hours.
- Check diaries to ensure all work is at the correct status as well as checking job time and allocation is correct.
- Contact all customers reminding them of the following day appointments.
- Check previous day’s diary to ensure all jobs were completed and closed down.
- Checking operatives are attending appointments throughout the day using the individual DRS diaries.
- Check diaries for upcoming week to ensure minimal travel time and ensure all operatives are fully utilised in order to maximise productivity.
- Instructing contractors to attend jobs in agreement with Area Managers whilst also ensuring contractor repairs are completed and closed down within agreed performance targets.
- Ensure the requirements of health and safety legislation and company policy and procedures are adhered to
The successful applicant will:
- Be a proven confident, individual with experience of scheduling multi disciplined teams within a repairs and maintenance business environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an aptitude for close team working.
- Experience of working with a resource scheduling software in a logistical customer focused business environment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.