£20k - 24k per year
about 1 month ago
Repairs Planner - Social Housing - Permanent
This position is working for a housing maintenance contractor. You will provide a customer-led service, be dedicated to getting the work completed, quickly and efficiently. We undertake all aspects of social housing maintenance including refurbishment and responsive repairs.
Your main duties include supporting the Managers with planning all aspects of the responsive repair works, dealing with residents, operatives and sub- contractors, working with the IT systems, managing operative’s diaries and general data input and administration.
- Experience in planning resource within a dynamic scheduling environment.
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment
- Managing operatives diaries with allocated jobs, annual leave and sickness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of developing a range of administrative and office systems and of servicing meetings.
- The ability to exceed customer expectations and solve problems to the point of resolution
- Significant experience in using all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Educated to a minimum GCSE Level
Experience using systems such as Northgate/DRS/Opti Time/Impact is beneficial for this position
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.