21 days ago
You will be responsible for liaising with sub-contractors and end client to ensure works are carried out within a set time frame.
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. Experience with all Microsoft Office Packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous.
Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operative’s diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineer’s timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
Please apply within