£250 - 350 per day
8 months ago
Repairs Operations Manager
Build recruitment are working with a Berkshire based Housing provider, who are recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager, to work for the in-house maintenance service.
- To successfully line manage the organisations response labour service, by ensuring it is running to the contractually set SLA’s.
- Directly oversee the voids, response repairs and the gas contracts area of the service.
- To successfully manage the supervisors to ensure high quality & cost-effective work is being carried out
- To ensure accurate estimates are provided and variations and other costs are in line with the councils procedures
- Be on hand to provide technical advice to team leaders and operatives
- Take the lead on planning & programming the workload the ensure correct progression within each property.
- Possess strong experience of managing a team of repairs/voids surveyors and operatives
- Must have at least two years of working within this capacity within the public sector
- Posses experience of planning work programmes & contract administration
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.