£200 - 300 per day
21 days ago
Build recruitment are working with a Central London based Housing Association, who are searching for an experienced Repairs Manager to join their busy responsive repairs team on an interim basis. You will be responsible for driving forward the performance for your team and ensure repairs are being carried out on time within the busy period.
- Effectively oversee the delivery of the responsive repairs service on your patch
- Ensuring that operatives are meeting their KPI’s & daily repairs target
- To drive the complaints down and increase customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage a large team of operatives & supervisors
- Work in conjunction with other departments and contract managers to ensure collaborative working
- Experience of managing a busy reactive repairs team including supervisors
- Be commercially aware and have experience of setting team budgets
- Previous experience of working within the maintenance & void environment
- Previous experience of managing a patch of domestic properties
- Possess a Driving license (Essential)
- Possess a CSCS card
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.