£50k - 58k per year
2 months ago
Repairs Manager – Central London – Social Housing
My client is a provider of social housing in the Greater London region who are looking to hire a Repairs Manager into their organisation on a permanent basis.
The Repairs Manager will:
- Lead and motivate a team, including one to ones, professional development and performance reviews, as well as taking the lead on managing the main contractor.
- Deliver a good quality and cost effective repairs service within budget restraints, high safety standards and compliance measures.
- Drive KPI performance and awareness throughout the team.
- Robustly manage, cost control performance, productivity and value for money in the repairs, voids and complex works including disrepair works to high standards.
- Manage significant budgets, including performance management of contractors, KPI’s and service improvement plans
- Engage with residents, offering excellent customer service in response to any complaints regarding responsive repairs
The Repairs Manager should have:
- Extensive social housing repairs and maintenance experience, having previously worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority or Main Contractor delivering similar responsive repairs works.
- Excellent customer focussed attitude
- Strong management experience, including direct technical staff alongside external contracts management of service providers
- Strong technical building pathology knowledge alongside a relevant building qualification (HND, Degree qualified or MCIOB highly desirable)
- Up to £58,000 base salary
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Excellent pension
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.