£50k - 60k per year + Van and Fuel card
17 days ago
must have experience in social housing, housing association, local council, council. plus experience in Repairs, Supervising, repairs supervisor, repairs manager or contract manager
Benefits of this role
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- pension plan
- flexible working where possible
- Van and fuel card
- Salary ranging from 50,000-60,000
- perm position
- Support the bid and business development processes through liaison with the relevant teams and personnel, co-ordinating and providing constructive operational input, as required.
- Turn ideas into innovation and motivate others to act on them.
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Ensure staff and supply chain understand and utilise both client KPIs and our own to maximise value.
- Manage and maximise operational service delivery and productivity through business systems and process to achieve high levels of performance.
- Promote a clear focus on quality assurance, service accessibility and responsiveness, maximising client involvement and feedback.
- Establish regular management review team meetings across your projects.
- Constantly review cost, risk, project and margin improvement plans across the project.
- Understand and implement solutions in line with the needs of the client and customer.
- Oversee the effective management of colleagues within the Project, ensuring the completion of PDR's, succession planning and performance management as directed.
- Lead on the implementation of HS&E strategy and management system by ensuring statutory compliance & best practise across the Project.
- Leadership skills to lead & motivate a range of teams to delivery excellent services
- An understanding of budget management through effective cost control and driving value.
- Knowledge of responsive, cyclical and planned maintenance services and industry best practices.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective client relationships.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.