£39,342 per year + package
about 1 month ago
Jan 2022 – 6month contract
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the South-west, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Repairs Manager based in Bristol.
Our client a Housing Association, has an opportunity for a Repairs Manager to join them to assist in the management and progression of repairs within their housing stock. You will need to have worked on a repairs contract previously and have experience of managing trades.
Day to Day:
- Management of a multi trade team working in properties
- Surveying and checking works so technical background essential
- Overseeing performance, motivating the team
- Liaising with tenants and resolving complaints
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience of managing repairs and maintenance on domestic properties
- Construction related qualification would be beneficial
- Trade/ Technical background essential
- Computer literate, excellent communication and written skills
- Flexible working
- 6mth contract with an opportunity to be extended
- 33 days annual leave with an additional birthday day off
- Free on-site parking
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.