£40k - 45k per year + package
about 2 months ago
Delivery Manager/ Repairs Manager
Lyneham - Wiltshire
Immediate Start/ Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with an MOD property maintenance contractor, who are looking for a Delivery Manager covering Wiltshire.
Build Recruitment are delighted to partner with a Defence maintenance contractor to support the mobilization of their Defence Infrastructure Organisation RAMS (Accomodation) Contract.
Currently mobilizing the 7 year Repairs, Voids and Planned Works contract covering nearly 30,000 properties throughout the South East and South West of England, from Kent to Cornwall through London, the Home Counties High Wycombe, Salisbury, Plymouth, Bristol and many other areas.
Day to Day:
- Day to day management of a Planned, reactive and Void MOD contracts
- Management of trades and subbies on site
- Management and progression of jobs in the Wiltshire area
- Carrying out surveys, meeting clients and dealing with tenants
- Responsible for full operational management
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience of managing repairs and maintenance at high volume
- Suitably qualified manager with NVQ, CIOB or equivalent
- Excellent health & Safety knowledge
- Experience of HR process and procedures
- Company car or car allowance
- 25days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.