£21k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
Repairs Customer Service Officer – Social Housing (Perm)
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm (1 hour lunch)
The Customer Service representative will be, working as part of our cross functional team providing administration and emergency and routine call handling/scheduling service to our client/s. You will be one of the first points of contact for our internal/external customers and suppliers and will be ensuring that the information is correct and ready to manage. Working within our operational team you will be aiding all stakeholders needs through to completion. You will be responsible for the proactive/reactive co-ordination of all service requirements and, ensuring jobs are accurately diagnosed, prioritised and that the correct engineer is dispatched, whilst ensuring high levels of customer service and adherence to client KPI’s at all times.
- Respond to all internal/external customer calls/email enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives set
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information and complying with data protection checks where required, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy, practice and KPI targets.
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all stakeholders/customers’ needs/support.
- Plan & dispatch works to delivery staff, ensuring they have the correct skillset to ensure a first-time fix.
- Monitor progress on jobs, communicating with customers/stakeholders where required.
- Control workload efficiently to include both internal and external customer satisfaction, this includes the responsibility of controlling all procedures related to the identification, priorities, and resolution.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the tracking of parts required and outstanding work required.
- Ensure effectiveness, productivity and overall efficiency in our service.
- Communicate effectively with customers both internal/external to ensure policies, procedures and expectations are being adhered to and met.
- Maintain procedures for accurate record keeping updating our system at all times, coordinating and enforcing systems and policies
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all customers’ needs/support, monitor these requirements
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure positive expected outcomes are obtained
- Undertake other administrative tasks as directed by the Team Leader/ Manager
- Work with the business support team in providing support to the Places and Communities division
- To support other business functions within ENGIE where required to further enhance and support it in its growth strategy
- Provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all customers.
- Prioritise workload other reasonable management request
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Social Housing experience
- Call centre experience
- Repairs / Maintenance experience
- Excellent working ethic
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Ability to process information from more than one source
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Be customer focused and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Proven excellent customer service experience
- Knowledge of all MS Office packages
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.