£21k per year
020 3176 4790
6 months ago
Repairs Customer Service Officer – Social Housing (Temp)
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm Mon – Fri (1 hour lunch)
- Take ownership and responsibility for today's schedule of appointments.
- Pro-actively manage the schedule and resources to ensure we keep the promises we have made to customers.
- Effective use of the system to actively schedule available Operatives and / or sub-contractors to jobs.
- Work closely with Operatives and their Supervisors, to ensure they understand the expectations of them in meeting their obligations and for us in meeting our customer’s expectations.
- Stay calm under pressure and develop practical solutions to problems as they arise.
- Make the right calls for the customer and the business, even if that means making difficult decisions which may be met with resistance from Operatives.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Ensure the day’s schedule is managed in a way that will meet our contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer’s preferences and Operational constraints.
- During the work process, liaise closely with Operatives and sub-contractors to ensure materials are collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
- Assist Operatives and or sub-contractors to deliver effective utilisation and in understanding their responsibilities in managing their day to day performance.
- Ensure that client/ customer variations are integrated into the system appropriately and accurately
- Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Actively disseminate information with colleagues, team leaders and Operatives, maximising our day to day delivery.
- Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity.
- Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers.
- Contribute to the strategic view of planning and scheduling by reviewing performance and identifying opportunities to improve the schedule optimisation and delivery of the overall service.
- Repairs / maintenance knowledge
- Call centre experience
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient administration skills
- Must be able to drive and have access to vehicle due to location of the office
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.