£10.50 - 10.50 per hour
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
Repairs Customer Service Advisor – Social Housing
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time Shift Pattern 8am till 8pm Mon to Fri and Sat 8.30am till 12 noon
I am currently looking for an experienced repairs customer service advisor based in Slough.
To answer incoming calls within the Thame call centre within defined target time frames, with the correct etiquette and with an excellent customer experience that exceeds the minimum standard set by multiple clients within your control. Diagnosing the repair over the phone with the customer and allocating the job(s) to the appropriate operatives(s), recognising the KPI agreed with the client. To work alongside the admin team to follow processes of issuing jobs to sub-contractors, communication with the client and to obtain job status updates when required.
- Handling calls from tenants
- Raising repairs
- Chasing sub-contractors
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Exceptional customer service- Ensuring that you service with all calls with courtesy and pleasant manner at all times.
- Support of/liaison with operational teams on a daily basis – exceptional customer service and tangible efficiency savings.
- Inputting business critical data- Ensure job descriptions and notes on jobs are accurate. Minimisation of non-standard repairs and travel times.
- Clear desk policy – Ensuring your personal work spaces are tidy and professional.
- Communications – Call handling, word processing, emailing and admin duties for the contract.
- Management support – Ensure you give your full co-operation with all meetings and workshops you may be required to attend.
- Health and safety – Ensuring that you immediately inform your line manager of any incidents.
- Customer, Landlords – Operational teams, call centre, head office
- Previous experience working in a busy team.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Good understanding of Contact Centre Environments.
- Good knowledge of work trades used in contracts.
- Previous use of bespoke database packages.
- Previous experience of communication practices (phones, emails, MS Outlook etc).
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.