£20k - 22k per year
4 months ago
Repairs Call Operative - London, W2
Do you have experience of working in a call centre environment?
As a call operative you will take the incoming calls from residents, regarding any maintenance issues they have on their properties.
- Handling f incoming calls from Local Authorities and Tenants regarding repairs on their properties
- Arranging appointments for residents with operatives/engineers in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents
- Rescheduling appointments
- Logging jobs onto the system
- General admin
- Ordering equipment required for repairs work to be carried out
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Resolving minor complaints at call level
- Managing conflict avoidance
- Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client
- Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery
You will be able to work well under pressure. It is a bonus if you have worked previously for a Housing Maintenance Contractor.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.