£23k - 24k per year
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
Repairs Call Handler / Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £23K - £24K
Hours: 8:00am 17:00pm, Monday Friday with 1-hour lunch
As a call handler, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop your customer service and organisational skills by tackling several different tasks at once. You will be working in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments
- Rescheduling appointments
- Logging jobs on the system
- Ordering equipment required for repairs
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up-to-date with progress information
- Resolving minor complaints at call level
- Answering payment queries from both sub contract and client
- Scanning and copying files as required for contract delivery
- Must have Contact/Call Centre environment experience
- Will ideally have repairs and maintenance background
- Experience using systems such as ROCC/Opt-time/DRS/Northgate are desirable for this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.