020 3176 4790
10 months ago
Repairs Call Handler – Social Housing
Hours: 8:00am – 17:30pm Mon – Fri (1 hour lunch)
To answer incoming calls within the Thame call centre within defined target time frames, with the correct etiquette and with an excellent customer experience that exceeds the minimum standard set by multiple clients within your control. Diagnosing the repair over the phone with the customer and allocating the job(s) to the appropriate operatives(s), recognising the KPI agreed with the client. To work alongside the admin team to follow processes of issuing jobs to sub-contractors, communication with the client and to obtain job status updates when required.
- Answering phone calls from internal and external customers
- Efficient first point scheduling of the direct labour teams
- Demonstrate an exceptional Customer Experience enhancing our brand
- Communication and support of the operational teams on a daily basis
- Support and maintain a comfortable working environment
- Daily liaison with all other members of the Call Centre Team
- Exceptional customer service- Ensuring that you service with all calls with courtesy and pleasant manner at all times.
- Support of/liaison with operational teams on a daily basis – exceptional customer service and tangible efficiency savings.
- Inputting business critical data- Ensure job descriptions and notes on jobs are accurate. Minimisation of non-standard repairs and travel times.
- Clear desk policy – Ensuring your personal work spaces are tidy and professional.
- Communications – Call handling, word processing, emailing and admin duties for the contract.
- Management support – Ensure you give your full co-operation with all meetings and workshops you may be required to attend.
- Health and safety – Ensuring that you immediately inform your line manager of any incidents.
- Customer, Landlords – Operational teams, call centre, head office
- Previous experience working in a busy team.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Good understanding of Contact Centre Environments.
- Good knowledge of work trades used in contracts.
- Previous use of bespoke database packages.
- Previous experience of communication practices (phones, emails, MS Outlook etc).
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.