£10 - 11 per hour
9033 - PL-KC
about 1 year ago
Repairs Planner/Call Handler - Temp-Perm
With experience of working in a call centre handling calls from tenants daily, regarding repairs and maintenance works, as well as planning the operatives diaries, this will make you a great fit for this position!
You will be working on the repairs and maintenance team. You will be required to adhere to the following duties;
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance on their properties
- Book and change appointments
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operatives diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineers timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
You will be responsible for liaising with sub-contractors and end client to ensure works are carried out within a set time frame.
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. Experience with all microsoft office packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous. Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.