£24k - 28k per year
7 months ago
This is a fantastic position within the heart of the Direct Maintenance Team and the successful applicant will have an opportunity to play a part in delivering an exciting service to our residents.
You will be responsible for coordinating the planning and scheduling of the Direct Maintenance Operatives workload through to resolution using a variety of systems.
Other duties include;
- Constant daily reviews of the Operative's diary and jobs
- Liaising with Technicians and Residents
- Arranging follow on works
- Logging of data and notes on the computer system
- Scheduling of emergency jobs
- Monitoring of emergency mail box emails and adhering to SLAs
- Escalation of issues to Team Leader
- Accurate data entry skills, effective decision making and an ability to prioritise the workload are essential.
To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to work in a busy fast paced environment, possess excellent administration skills and be computer literate. It is also essential to have excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills. DRS/Opti-time experience is desirable.
Repairs and Maintenance knowledge is essential as well as front line Customer Service experience.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.