£20k - 23k per year
about 2 months ago
Repairs Planner - required for the Reactive Maintenance Division.
- You will be required to have had Planning/Scheduling experience.
- Good customer service.
- You will be organising and planning in works for a variety of engineers which would cover painting & decorating, general ground work, rubbish clearance, carpentry, abseiling plus other.
- They need to be able to prioritise.
- Have good communications skills both written and verbal.
- Good memory recall.
- Good cummincation skills with a professional telephone manner.
- PC literate.
- Like working in a busy environment.
- Able to pay attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills – work in a tidy fashion.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.