£40k - 45k per year
21 days ago
Repairs & Maintenance Manager
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Repairs & Maintenance Manager in Wolverhampton.
Our client is an innovative community interest company who are looking for a Repairs & Maintenance Manager to join their maintenance division. The key function of this role is to manage a team of sub contractors delivering the repairs service, ensuring a high quality and commercially focused service is delivered.
- To lead and ensure the efficient management of the reactive repairs and maintenance of our client's day to day and to ensure those properties meet the required housing and quality standards, whilst maximising resident satisfaction and contributing to business performance and financial strength.
- Ensure that all activities undertaken meet the client's business objectives, turnaround times and other key performance indicators and work/ quality standards. Develop and maintain procedures for responding quickly and effectively to complaints and enquiries from members and customers.
- Work collaboratively with lettings and others across the company to ensure the delivery of the neighbourhood and the wider client's objectives are achieved. Develop partnerships with other internal partners/ services and external organisations/partners/stakeholders in order to facilitate the effective management and maintenance of day to day repairs.
- To effectively manage a maintenance budget and authorise spends up to agreed levels whilst maximising cost effectiveness and having regard for financial strength.
- Ensure compliance of the day to day or void teams in respect of governance and adherence to the relevant statutory and regulatory provisions, including health & safety.
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.