£19k - 23k per year
5 months ago
Are you organised? Do you enjoy working within a customer service environment?
As a Repairs and Maintenance Administrator, these are the key qualities of this position.
You will be the point of contact for tenants calling up regarding the repairs that need to be carried out, on their properties.
As well as providing a professional service to the tenants, you will also liaise with the trades men who will be allocated to these jobs.
Your day will also consist of the below:
- Book and change appointments with the tenants and tradesmen
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant tradesman/change appointments
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the tradesmen diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action the tradesmen's timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.