£18k - 20k per year
4 months ago
This Administrator position sits within the repairs and maintenance team for a Housing Maintenace company.
You will need to be a strong admin, preferably with experience in a similar role.
Good with numbers, quick learner, and be able to hit the ground running.
Experience within repairs planning would be beneficial for this position.
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate.
- General typing.
- Raising job orders
- Allocating jobs to relavant departments.
- Composing and sending routine correspondence
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries.
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team if required.
- Organising itineraries and other bookings.
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary.
- Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases
- Creating and maintaining efficient filing systems.
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Ordering stationary
Please apply within or contact Leanne on 07398 140 598.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.