£12 - 13 per hour
020 3176 4790
6 months ago
Administrator - Temp - Perm
We are currently looking for an Administrator to work for a housing maintenance contractor.
You will undertake the following duties daily:
To support a team of supervisors and contractors. To ensure that jobs are carried out to client guidelines and on time. To support and help when called upon other departments within the company. To help and support clients at all times.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Able to work on spread sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused, going the extra mile, flexible
- Team player – team working, collaborative, friendly approachable
- Accurate – good attention to detail
- To support a team of admin staff, supervisors & sub-contractors, ensuring that duties are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Gathering site H&S documentation for company recording and passing on to others to document.
- To ensure Sub-contractors are provided with relevant paperwork/orders for them to carry out specified works.
- Attend regular client meetings and have the confidence to deal with any issues that arise with the client.
- Help & advise sub-contractors on Company rules and regulations.
- Deal and respond effectively to variation requests highlighted by the supervisors and sub-contractors adhering to the appropriate client rules and procedures.
- Produce a weekly report on job status for the client & company, investigate and follow up on jobs that have not been completed.
- Update client and company spread sheets as required.
- Where invoice queries arise liaise with the commercial team to bring to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Must be commercial aware
- Must have experience in Social Housing
If interested in this role please contact Holly Lewis on 07944267229 or send over your CV to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.