£23k per year
11 days ago
8am - 4pm - 1 hour lunch break / Monday - Friday
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a social housing Contractor, who are looking for a Repairs Administrator based in Stratford.
Day to Day:
- Deal with a range of queries that come through to the team
- Amend and improve tracker whilst taking ownership of its management and progression
- Compose and send regular correspondence including progress meeting reports on a weekly basis
- Coordinate meetings when required and greet guests and visitors
- Create and maintain information on systems and databases and manage efficient filing systems
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying
- Close work with site managers in providing information when and however specified
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience working in Repairs
- Previous experience in administration
Please apply or contact Jolie Jackson at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.