£21k - 23k per year
4 months ago
Job: Repairs Administrator
Start Date: Start: ASAP
£23,000 Salary / Permenant / 8am - 5pm / Monday - Friday / 1 hour lunch
- To deal with disgruntled customers, taking control of a situation in order to resolve a situation, while achieving a positive outcome
- Raise purchase orders and consume materials against jobs
- Monitor jobs status throughout the day, ensuring that visits are promptly progressed and updated thoroughly.
- To manage key worker and sheltered schemes bulk repair days, optimising resources, and providing updates to our customer.
- Manage, review and update the out of hour's repairs and progress follow up works.
- Provide sickness, lunch and holiday cover, as required, to the logistical planners.
- To carry out other relevant duties as may be required from time to time within purview of the post.
- To be experienced in using Excel and Word
My client is ideally looking for an administrator that has worked as a Administrator within social housing/maintenance before.
If you are looking for work and interested please contact Jolie Jackson at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.