£19k per year
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
Repairs Administrator - Social Housing (Temp to Perm)
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1 hour lunch)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a repairs administrator to join a leading housing maintenance contractor based in Crawley.
The role is working within a small team for repairs and maintenance in the social housing sector and ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service to tenants at all times.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Chasing jobs
- Applying VO’s
- Raising purchase orders
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Administration and data entry.
- Utilising all aspects of Outlook.
- Maintaining records and recording information on our clients in house data base.
- Good knowledge of microsoft programmes - in particular Excel.
- Running reports on open jobs, closed jobs and follow up jobs for operatives.
- Basic invoicing procedures.
Requires Experience & Knowledge
- At least 1 year’s administration experience within Social Housing
- Experience using impact response
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.