£23k - 24k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
Repairs Administrator - Social Housing (Temp - Perm)
Salary: Up to £23,500
Hours: 8am – 5pm (1 hour lunch)
To provide strong administrative support to the repairs team
Answering phone - sending emails - managing operatives diaries - providing administration support and carrying out ad hoc projects and administration duties - liaising with internal and external customers - data entry
The successful candidate must have: - proven experience in administration within a commercial environment (preferable but not required) - excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal - exceptional customer service - high level of IT skills, including knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint - excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines - be a strong team player If successful after the interview there will be 3 months probationary period with possibility of long term contract
- Good knowledge of maintaining records and databases
- Excellent knowledge on how to use the following packages; Excel, Microsoft (all packages) and outlook.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be a strong team player
- At least 2 years administration experience
- Social Housing experience desirable
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.