£11 - 12 per hour
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
Repairs Administrator (On – going temp)
Location: Dollis Hill
Salary: £12 per hour
Hours: 8am – 5pm (1 hour lunch)
To provide strong administrative/office management
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries and making a record on WLS Projects (software).
- Composing and sending routine correspondence.
- Proofreading approved communication to key stake holders.
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate, – this needs to be checked regularly.
- Co-ordinating and managing the diary of the team if required.
- Receiving guests/visitors and co-ordinating meeting requirements as necessary i.e. refreshments.
- Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases (trackers and dashboards).
- General administrative duties including filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Assist Senior Resident Liaison Officer and Client with checking and approve letters and newsletters for TLO before mailing.
- Assist Senior Resident Liaison Officer with arranging Resident Consultation Evenings, where applicable booking venues, times) – ensuring invites are sent out via outlook calendars and in the post.
- Be responsible for the stationary orders, tea and coffee replenishing and site team orders (this is a shared duty with the other administrators).
- New Starter form /record including ID Badges.
- Take in deliveries (this is a shared duty with the other administrators).
- Ordering office equipment (for the office and site compounds).
- Ordering signage (for the office and for the site compounds).
- Scanning and uploading FENSA certificates (this is a shared duty with the other administrators).
- Sorting Printer issues (this is a shared duty with the other administrators)
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of maintaining records and databases
- See actions through from start to finish
- Good record keeping skills
- Excellent knowledge on how to use the following packages; Excel, Microsoft (all packages) and outlook.
- Social Housing experience desirable
- Previous experience of an administrative role desirable
- Proven to have strong written and oral communication
- Proactiveness – Self motivated
- Result orientated
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept responsibility for defined areas of work
- Any type of customer service training or qualification is desirable
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.