£20k - 22k per year
020 3176 4790
12 months ago
Repairs Administrator – (3 month temp)
Hours: 8:00am 17:00pm, Monday - Friday with 1-hour lunch
My client is looking for a repairs administrator to join their team based in Ealing. The role is working within a small team for repairs and maintenance in the social housing sector and ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service to tenants at all times. You will ideally have a knowledge of the sector including a knowledge of trades such as plumbing, plastering, carpentry and electrical works as well as strong administration skills.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of operative’s diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority workload.
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Administration and data entry.
- Utilising all aspects of Outlook.
- Maintaining records and recording information on our clients in house data base.
- Good knowledge of microsoft programmes - in particular Excel.
- Running reports on open jobs, closed jobs and follow up jobs for operatives.
- Basic invoicing procedures.
You will ideally be a strong administrator, fully computer literate and be able to work within set time frames against set deadlines. Repairs and maintenance experience is highly advantageous alongside planning/scheduling experience however similar administration experience will be considered.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.