£19k - 20k per year
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
Repairs Administrator Temp – Perm
Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon – Fri
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Able to work on spread sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player – team working, collaborative, friendly approachable
- Accurate – good attention to detail
- To support a team of admin staff, supervisors & sub-contractors, ensuring that duties are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Gathering site H&S documentation for company recording and passing on to others to document.
- To ensure Sub-contractors are provided with relevant paperwork/orders for them to carry out specified works.
- Attend regular client meetings and have the confidence to deal with any issues that arise with the client.
- Help & advise sub-contractors on Company rules and regulations.
- Deal and respond effectively to variation requests highlighted by the supervisors and sub-contractors adhering to the appropriate client rules and procedures.
- Produce a weekly report on job status for the client & company, investigate and follow up on jobs that have not been completed.
- Update client and company spread sheets as required.
- Where invoice queries arise liaise with the commercial team to bring to a satisfactory conclusion.
The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background in social housing / repairs and be highly experienced using Microsoft Excel. If you would like any further information on this role please give me a call on 07944267229.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.