£50k - 55k per year
5 months ago
Build recruitment are working in partnership with a Kent based housing association, who are recruiting for an experienced reinvestment manager to effectively manage a team of Project Surveyors and be the lead for the reinvestment works.
- Effectively prepare programmes for the planned, cyclical and Major works and ensure their delivery
- You will be responsible for undertaking property surveys, consisting of asbestos monitoring, technical appraisals and diagnostic surveys
- Effectively manage a team of project surveyors ensuring work completed is up to a high standard
- Previous Experience of managing a budget of up to £5 Million
- Previous experience of managing Surveyors
- Possess a Driving license & have access to a car (Essential)
- Possess a CSCS card
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Justin from Build Recruitment on 07487794027 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.