£12 - 14 per hour
5 months ago
We're currently recruiting for a Registered manager to manage homes for vulnerable people
Registered Manager will be overseeing crisis domiciliary care service.
- Carrying out formal supervision of Support Workers at a minimum frequency of once every 4 weeks, ensuring that a written record of issues discussed, and actions agreed is maintained.
- Providing feedback to individual staff members and to the staff team on their social care practice
- Monitoring the performance of staff using audit tools in place including direct observation and supporting staff members to work towards continuous improvement of their practice.
- Supporting team members to identify their training and development needs, facilitating their attendance at training sessions and monitoring the transfer of learning into practice.
- Managing the staff rota, ensuring appropriate staffing levels are in place to respond to planned and unplanned demands.
- Ensuring that a clear work-plan for staff is in place reflecting the needs of service users.
- Ensuring that staff performance meets the National Care Standards, Organisational Policies, Procedures and Guidance Notes and the CQC Codes of Practice.
- Registered with CQC
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent
- Experience of running a care service
- Management or supervisory experience in healthcare sector
- Understanding of personal care and medication to oversee the process (though they will not be providing personal care or administering medication)
- Enhanced, adult clean DBS issued within last 3 year or registered on the update service
- Driving licence and access to own car for work purpose
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.