£55k - 65k per year + + car allowance + bonus
5 months ago
Regional Technical Service Manager
South England & Midlands
£55,000 - £65,000 + Car allowance
Our Client has exciting opportunity! They are searching for a Technical Services Manager to join their Facilities Management team in London & South England, to be responsible for the Technical and Compliance performance of a portfolio of PFI soft & hard services and Total FM (TFM) contracts in the Midlands, East Anglia, London, and South England.
Job Duties for Technical Services Manager:
- You’ll take the lead in ensuring contracts, CAFM systems, sites & works are compliant at all times with statutory, legislative & contract requirements, SFG20, Health Technical Memoranda (HTMs), QSHE (Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental), ISO 14001/45001.
- You'll ensure HTM Compliance with Authorised Engineers/Authorised Persons requirements, and support site based Authorised Persons, and/or act as Deputy AP.
- Working collaboratively, you’ll ensure technical competency of all Engineers, handypersons and any other staff
- Provide technical support, guidance and advice to Operations and Contract Managers, and site based Authorised Persons
- Undertake regular site & system audits and inspections including supply chain providers, and ensure appropriate actions are carried out
- Aid variation & lifecycle works; provide project management/support on larger projects; ensure correct specifications are produced for the tender process;
- Continuously develop planned preventative maintenance practices utilising CAFM system for asset management.
Skills and Knowledge for Technical Services Manager:
- Technical Manager who has a Gas or Electrical engineering background
- prior experience managing multiple contracts from a Technical and Compliance perspective, and with a demonstrable understanding of contractual, commercial & financial requirements, contract T&C’s / payment mechanisms, contract deliverables, KPIs, and client/stakeholder requirements.
- We will look to you to present & report on technical & compliance performance to the Senior Management, as well as demonstrate best practices across a wide variety of sites, colleagues & contracts, so you will need managerial & leadership experience combined with excellent communication skills at all levels within the business.
- Due to the nature of this position you should have a full driving licence, be happy travelling across a wide region to different sites, and be able to attend / supervise out of hours emergencies or works.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.