£47k - 49k per year + package
9 months ago
Our client, a large housing association working across the South East, are currently looking for a Regional Property Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities Of The Role;
- Responsible for diagnosing and tracking all jobs raised at properties within regional portfolio assessing any risks facing the organization as a result of building type and customer group.
- Contribute to the wider property team intelligence on property and customer especially around risk and reputation for all properties within regional portfolio.
- Consider any budget implications in order to ensure spend is allocated appropriately to the correct budget to mitigate risk of overspend and recovery via a Section 20 process.
- Work alongside Property colleagues to contribute to the development of learning framework to build capability of front line colleagues in relation to property diagnosis and management of repairs.
- Work alongside Development and Housing Management colleagues so a joined up approach
Key Experience Required For This Role;
- At least 5 years experience in relevant professional qualification ( RiCS) gained within the Social Housing sector
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the property related regulatory environment applicable to Housing Associations
- Demonstrable experience in the management of Disrepair and legal responsibilities
- Ability to understand the complex nature of building failure diagnosis and transfer to a written script for others to understand such as a Schott schedule
- Ability to translate what regulation/legislation means in terms of operational property management responsibility, such as H&S management for larger pieces of work.
- Ability to lone work and as part of a team, prepared to travel to provide regional coverage
This is an excellent permanent opportunity which offers a very competitive salary and package with a highly reputable business. The successful candidate will be required to start within a months notice.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.