£50k - 52k per year + car/ allowance, 15% bonus, Flexible bens
5 months ago
Regional Operations Manager - Building Services
South East England
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to work Client direct for our prestigious client covering South East England within the M+E building services industry.
The main remit of the role for the Operations Manager will be to provide technical management expertise across various sites; to manage budgets; to lead, manage and engage a team of engineers on site and to drive continuous improvement. The Regional Operations Manager must have a hunger to do well in their careers and looking to take their career to the next stage. Someone with experience with Operations or Contract Management within building services would be ideal.
The Operations Manager will be accountable for:
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the operational teams in their designated area of responsibility.
• Providing engineering expertise, support and consultancy when requested to do so by operational colleagues.
• Supporting asset and maintenance planning in the area of their area of responsibility and contributing to the development of national strategies.
• Undertaking the planning and execution of maintenance and repair operations to ensure that a cost effective solution is provided without disruption to site operations and customers.
• Undertaking investigations and providing reports in relation to any operational incidents or Issues when requested to do so.
About the Regional Operations Manager:
• Substantial experience in managing building services.
• HNC / HND qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering would be ideal but not essential.
• Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.