£30k - 50k per year
3 months ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a managing agent, who are looking to appoint a Regional Manager based in the city of London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and in this role, and willing to learn whilst bringing fresh ideas to the business.
The purpose of the Regional Manager is to be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. As a regional manager, your duties also include guiding management staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating, and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and financial reports.
Day to Day:
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing the Hard and Soft services of all sites with specific attention to Soft services
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Good standard of education
- Understanding of Hard and Soft services
- 3+ years of management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems, and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.