£70k - 90k per year + package
14 days ago
Remote working due to geographical area covered.
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a housing maintenance provider, who are looking for a Regional Repairs Manager based in South West.
Our client who manages a sizeable property stock, is looking for a Regional Manager to oversee the Operational Management of the repairs and maintenance of domestic properties.
Day to Day:
- Previous experience of delivering a repairs and maintenance contract
- Operational management of a wide geographical team
- Management of subbies and contractors
- Responsible for P&L, customer satisfaction and contract performance
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of managing a programme of housing repairs
- Experience of delivering a customer focused service
- A strong leader, people manager
- Previous experience of managing large teams
- Experience of service review and improvement essential
- Experience of holding a budget
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Flexible working arrangements
- Full time permanent hours
- Competitive package available
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.