£34k - 35.5k per year + car/ allowance + health
about 2 months ago
Regional Maintenance Supervisor/ Manager
Up to £35,500 + car/ allowance
South Midlands Area
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Regional Maintenance Supervisor/ Manager covering the South Midlands area. The Regional Maintenance Supervisor/ Manager will be responsible for all building services tasks on the contract. The Regional Maintenance Supervisor/ manager must come from an M+E technical background and will ideally have some retail experience.
- The management of the Customer Relationship across all sites under your geographical area
- The Proactive ownership of the quality delivery and maintenance issues within the buildings you control in your geographical area, leveraging of customer relationships as well as internal relationships within the NMS operations team
- Visiting the buildings and engaging / developing customer relationships in your geographical area
- Health & Safety Compliance & Quality Assurance Management – Site Audits, Compliance Reviews, Investigations
- Leadership & Management –Demonstrate strong management capabilities at all time, excellent organisation, time management, procedure and process management
- Meet and or exceed Budget Targets set within the Profit and Loss Account, utilising reports and effective and efficient team management
- Relevant technical qualification appropriate to the self-delivery offering
- Able to demonstrate experience in either the M&E / FM industries
- Demonstrable experience of direct Management of sub-contractors.
- Organising and job planning.
- Determined to own problems to solution
- Organising materials and plant.
- Create and work within a strong team environment.
- Demonstrate a track record in project supervision.
- Demonstrate the ability to price small works associated with core business.
- A good understanding of Customer Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators
- Commercially aware.
- Passion for customer service and experience of developing strong relationships with customers
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.