Hammersmith & Fulham
£50k - 55k per year + package
3 months ago
Role: Regional Health and Safety Manager – Housing Maintenance/ Refurbishment
Salary: £50k- £55k + Package
Location: West London
My client, who are a leading national contractor are seeking a Regional Health and Safety Manager to join the established but ever-growing team. The main purpose will be to advise on the compliance of all relevant operational activities, ensuring current processes/ systems within the business comply with the relevant policy and regulation. In addition to this, you will work closely with the projects and business units in west London to provide technical expertise and mentoring, educating the adhering with the ISO management system.
Key Responsibilities/ Qualifications:
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate
- Ideally a Level 6 NCRQ qualification
- Previous Health, Safety & Environmental experience, within the social housing sector
- Grad IOSH as a minimum and ideally working towards CMIOSH or Chartered APS
- Someone with excellent communication skills who is able to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Driven, self-motivated and dynamic, able to produce detailed and accurate reports and meet deadlines on a regular basis.
- Confident in training delivery and competent to deliver general and specialised courses
- Trained to deliver first aid at work or Asbestos would be a bonus
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.