£38k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
Regional Facilities Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Facilities Manager. You will be managing multiple corporate properties across London and the South East. The sites are owned by the client and rented out to tenants. The role will involve a large amount of autonomy including setting budgets.
- The Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for Soft Facilities Management
- Responsible PPM and reactive maintenance
- The Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for the running of over 10 sites
- Repsonsible for organising and managing contractors
- Setting budgets
- Site health and safety
- The Regional Facilities Manager will need experience managing both soft and hard services across multiple sites
- Either a technical background or a very good understanding of hard services
- Experience managing external contractors
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.