£60k - 72k per year + Car, Bonus, healthcare, life insurance
25 days ago
Regional Engineering Manager
£60,000 - £72,000 + Car
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Regional Engineering Manager to work client direct for a brilliant facilities/ building services team. Our client provides maintenance work across the south of England and are currently looking to add a regional engineering manager to their team! The role will offer a good work/life balance schedule and has great job security. The regional engineering manager will be expected to travel between sites. With this role you also have the chance to choose between a car or miles paid for!
- To be responsible for providing technical management information in relation to safe systems of work, compliance, repair and operation of building services engineering systems.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation to ensure statutory and mandatory compliance.
- To monitor and evaluate contractors, ensuring quality of work meets the required standard, audit works and advise on remedial action as required.
- To lead on regular formal auditing and monitoring as well as ad hoc checks of site operations and processes.
- To support the development and maintenance of effective engineering management systems and procedures, including delivering engineering training.
- To positively contribute to the building and development of a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client.
- To support the assessment of sub-contractors and review their performance and suitability as supply chain members.
- To attend and provide engineering management support to operational and regional team meetings.
- Background in mechanical or electrical building services engineering.
- A Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent, ideally in an engineering discipline, is desirable.
- NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent health and safety qualification is desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills / time management / ability to
- prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills at all levels
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.