£60k - 70k per year + bonus, big pension, health
12 months ago
Regional Engineering Manager
£60-70k + great benefits
My client are a boutique retail brand that are expanding and looking for a Regional Engineering Manager to join the team. The Regional Engineering Manager will need to come from a technical background and have managed multi sites before. Initially the Regional Engineering Manager will be looking after 7 large sites but they are looking to open a further 20 over the next two years so it’s a very exciting time to join! You will need to be in London 2/3 days a week for this role.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- To oversee the delivery of the Regional Engineering and Facilities Management services to a portfolio of locations for a high end retail client. Building long lasting, loyal client relationships.
- Overall leadership of a team of Engineering Managers who have overall responsibility for operational and service delivery.
- Lead from the front, prioritise spending time with team members, customers and vendors.
- Effectively manage and develop further a team of Engineers.
- Responsible for managing a budget. Expected to exceed budget performance through revenue growth and increased cost control discipline.
- To ensure that Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards are not only implemented but championed.
- Facilitate and contribute to customer focused Quarterly Business Reviews as trusted advisor Engineering and Facilities Management.
- Liaison with client including regular site meetings nationally (Requires travel)
Main duties for the Regional Engineering Manager
- Ensure the reliable and constant provision of services to the facilities.
- Be a Senior Authorised Person and maintain all other relevant qualifications as required.
- Assist the Senior Engineering Manager in setting capital and revenue budgets, including longer-term strategies to for resilience, and in developing engineering strategies for the Team.
- Provide a peer overview of building service performance and feedback comments to the relevant engineering teams.
- Review system operation to optimise performance/efficiency and develop solutions for persistent problems.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop integrated strategies.
- Help project teams in respect to existing services, project strategies and effective handovers.
- Provide a peer overview of all projects to ensure correctness of design, installation, commissioning, and record documentation in relation to Harrods own specification.
- Monitor performance of operatives and put into place corrective actions where necessary.
- Advise in the development of PPM schedules, including a continuous review of maintenance procedures and periods.
- Ensure asset registers are regularly updated and work with the Help Desk Manager to ensure all equipment requiring planned and reactive maintenance are accurately detailed on the PPM system.
- Setting of clear actions and objectives for staff and monitor through regular meetings and appraisals.
- Liaise with other operational teams to develop integrated strategies and to incorporate any specific requirements into project works.
- Support other project teams providing information related to existing services and project strategies.
- A relevant technical qualification e.g. Mechanical, Electrical engineering or building services
- Nebosh or IOSH
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a technical management role
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.