£25k - 40k per year
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
Build Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our new office in Manchester.
Over the last couple of years our market has grown massively, and we have now opened a satellite office in Manchester! As a leading recruitment provider within the Built environment, we're proud to invest in talented people. With a clear growth time line and development pathway, we can offer you the best start in your career allowing you to get to where you want to be.
Our main mission is to grow a team of successful talent and to help you with your career progression, you will work closely with our fantastic Manager of the Manchester office where you will draw from her knowledge and share our success.
The duties of a Recruitment Consultant are:
- Receive incoming enquiries from prospective and registered candidates via telephone and email
- Search for and identify job leads to create opportunities
- Source new candidates from a variety of platforms such as: internal database, jobsites, social media
- Conduct initial telephone screening and fully register candidates using specific procedures
- Interview candidates
- Find candidate new opportunities
- Provide general administrative support
- Speak with candidates find out their needs
- Write and advertise Jobs
- Manage the candidate application process
- Dealing with large numbers of calls, emails
- Booking interviews
- Giving feedback to the candidate
- Formatting of CVs
- Registering candidates
- Checking of ID and eligibility to work in the UK
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.