£18k - 25k per year
0203 176 4790
21 days ago
Build Recruitment is hiring a Delivery Consultant for our new office in Manchester.
This is an opportunity for you to join a leading Specialist Recruitment Business within the Construction & Property sector.
You will part of a close knit team with a strong work ethic and will to succeed. You will also be supported by, and learn from a really experienced Manager in our business as well as having opportunities to fast track to a Recruitment Consultant should you wish to take that career path.
As a Recruitment Delivery Consultant joining this team you be fully trained and given all the essential tools with which to become a recruitment expert.
- You will be expected to use multiple candidate attraction techniques, screening and vetting of candidate suitability for each and every live vacancy,
- Build your own personal network of contacts within your specialism
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Provide expert advice to candidates on your specialist market
- Receiving and qualifying job descriptions from the clients
- Searching for suitable candidates using a variety of sources including hotlists, in-house database, external search engines, social media, referrals and advertising
- Managing applications and short listing suitable candidates within tight deadlines
- Interview candidates for selection purposes to ensure technical fit
- Fully qualify candidates on the role, location, rate, client requirements
- Arrange and book interviews, brief and prepare candidates for interview
- Making offers to candidates and negotiate where necessary to ensure acceptance of offers
- Taking references and any other post-sales activities required such as obtaining candidate's identification and documents, limited company details etc
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with some Recruitment experience although it isn’t a necessity.
This is a fast paced career which suits someone who is dedicated to a successful sales career.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.