£20-25,000 + Commission
8 months ago
We are London based recruitment organisation specialising in the Construction and Property Sector. With over 50 years’ recruitment experience our team of Directors have developed a successful formula for a productive and rewarding working environment. At Build Recruitment, we have an established network within our industry, priding ourselves of delivering best in class candidate for each project or vacancy we work on.
What you will have:
- Experience in recruitment sales and business development (business-to-business)
- Strong technical knowledge of our market place
- Good Account Management skills
- Good telephone manner
- Self motivated and target driven attitude
- Ability to carry out candidate generation within the sector
- Proven track record of building client relationships
- Recruitment expertise in identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs and negotiating terms of employment
- Experience in interviewing and screening potential candidates
Main duties will include:
- Developing business relationships with potential employers via telephone to establish new contacts and understand their requirements.
- Meeting with clients and candidates on a daily basis
- Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role
- Negotiating client fees
- Advertising posts using a wide range of media
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
- Providing aftercare for candidates and collecting feedback from employers on candidate performance
- Developing and training junior members of staff
- Attending network events and trade fairs to broaden your network
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be given full training and a mentor to help them build a very successful career within the business.
If you have the relevant experience and desire and drive to succeed, a career with Build Recruitment will allow you to manage your own workload, be rewarded for your hard work and have the opportunity to develop your successful career through the company.