0203 176 4790
about 1 month ago
Recruitment Consultant - TEMPORARY RECRUITMENT
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant in London. You will be specialsing in a Temporary recruitment desk, this is a thriving market and an excellent opportunity to build a successful desk.
We are an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial spirt that recruit within the thriving Construction & Property sector. As a Recruitment Consultant based in London, you will be part of a close-knit team with a strong work ethic and will to succeed!
At Build Recruitment, Recruiters are responsible for finding both potential candidates and job opportunities, and for conducting interviews to ensure candidates are suitable.
This role is focused solely on placing temporary candidates and requires a basic understanding of the temporary recruitment model.
Your main responsibilities as a recruiter will include:
- Use multiple candidate attraction techniques
- Build your own personal network of contacts within your specialism
- Manage applications and short list suitable candidates within tight deadlines
- Receive incoming enquiries from prospective and registered candidates via telephone and email
- Search for and identify job leads to create opportunities, write, and advertise jobs
- Source new candidates from a variety of platforms such as: internal database, jobsites, and social media
- Conduct initial telephone screenings
- Interview candidates, format CVs, and give feedback
- Provide general administrative support
- Speak with candidates to find out their needs
- Check candidates ID and eligibility to work in the UK before registering them onto our database
- Fully qualify candidates on the role, location, rate, and client requirements
- Arrange and book interviews, brief and prepare candidates for interview
- Make offers to candidates and negotiate where necessary to ensure acceptance of offers
A Recruitment Consultant interacts with both clients and candidates to ensure they are suitable for job opportunities and make sure their needs are met. Recruitment experience is required, alongside a good general understanding of what Recruitment is and a genuine desire to progress.
We are looking for:
- A proactive and positive team player with an attitude that elevates and inspires others
- A driven, ambitious individual who would like to focus on a career in sales
- The ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- Able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- A confident approach to business development
Our training programme will offer you clear development opportunities, excellent rewards and recognition for your achievements. We offer an unrivalled commission structure and competitive salary along with multiple exciting benefits, such as:
- Overseas summer and winter incentives (e.g Meribel/Ibiza)
- Quarterly lunch club for high performers
- Platinum club - Michelin star restaurant for the highest performers
- Early finish Friday
- Brand new office with access to the latest recruitment technology
- Fast track career progression & excellent Bespoke Training
- Free 24/7 access to a GP & mental health specialist
- Flexible working
- Full training and ongoing coaching.
Please contact Tamara Barnard 07904287504
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.