It's not just Recruitment Consultants who work for us…
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our expanding team based in London Bridge.
Our support staff are vital to our success as an organisation, and they help to keep us at the cutting edge of the Construction Recruitment market.
The role of a recruitment administrator includes but is not limited to:
- Answering external calls
- Company inbox
- General office duties; ensuring all filing, scanning, paperwork are completed in timely manor
- Formatting and creating company documents
- Administrative tasks; including CV formatting and research projects
- Collecting post and distributing to key staff members
- Ordering supplies when necessary
- Obtaining candidate documentation to ensure compliance
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation
If you have the following, this is the right job for you:
- Possess some administration experience
- Be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- Have experience of working in an office or sales environment previously
- Have a positive and approachable manner
- Possess excellent organisation skills
- Possess a good standard of general education.
- Be presentable
£15,000 - £18,000 + Annual bonus