£35k per year
3 months ago
Recourse Analyst Manager
Hours: 8am - 5pm / Full time / System used: Maximo
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently, looking for a Recourse Analyst Manager based in Aldershot.
- Operational experience of managing Housing Repairs, Maintenance and Void preparation contract is essential.
- Experience of working in a scheduling or co-ordination environment is essential.
- Knowledge of site working practices and safety requirements is essential.
- Working productively in a pressurised environment, acting decisively when faced with urgent issues while always maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives and innovative solutions.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to achieve targets.
- Ability to proactively manage and analyse data.
- Manage forecasted resource requirements with Area teams and service partners
- Promote a consistent positive customer experience
- Provide real time solutions to provide maximum operational efficiencies and service delivery excellence
- Support Service Partners with Optimise scheduling functionality
- Manage Optimise Scheduling Rosters including holiday approval for direct teams
- Create planned maintenance annual plans and co-ordinate relationship of appointment confirmation with the NAMS supplier
- Provide out of hours rosters to the NAMS supplier for all areas of delivery and escalation
- Liaise with Area teams to ensure understanding of efficiency analysis and requirements
- Ensure consistent and effective use of the dynamic scheduling engine across all areas
- Work with Operations Support Manager to promote continuous improvement activities
- Assist the Scheduling Manager in the development of daily scheduling routines
- Develop sustainable positive relationships with client and customer.
- Support an innovative repairs and maintenance solution that is focusses on customer service and improving the lived experience.
- Support the development of operational processes, plans and policies that deliver a high-quality service.
- Be innovative and creative in the way that services are delivered, to ensure that performance targets are met within budget and that all services delivered with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide front line support to the scheduling and co-ordination teams when required.
If this role is of interested, please apply with your most recent CV at Build Recruitment.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit.
Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.