Newcastle upon Tyne
£8.91 - 8.91 per hour
18 days ago
Temporary Receptionist role working in Newcastle for a nationwide company that provides Reception and Facilities Services. You will meet and greet guests at the front desk and be the first impression that people get of our organisation,
- To deliver an exceptional customer experience for all internal and external customers visiting the corporate facilities ensuring that all activity delivered is of the highest standard.
- Service excellence:
- Responsible for understanding/following and driving company standards.
- Answering the phone and taking messages or passing to the relevant department.
- Responsible for attending / participating in monthly team meetings, briefings & internal communications.
- Informed knowledge of all company engagement and communications initiatives.
- Accountable for positive client perception
- Informed knowledge of key stakeholders on the account
- Informed knowledge of the client values and objectives
- Informed knowledge of contribution towards client retention service at all times.
- To actively complete checklists ensuring quality of service and standards pertaining to the presentation and maintenance of the reception area.
- Provide cover and support for the floor hosts.
- To process meeting room requests
- To assist in any other reasonable duties as required by your colleagues, managers or clients.
- Customer focused job role with the ability to build positive relationships.
- Experience of working in corporate customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Immaculate personal presentation endorsing the Signature five star image.
- Proven experience and understanding of an exceptional Customer Service delivery.
- Previous experience with visitor management and booking systems preferable.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Pro active, flexible and can-do attitude.
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective manner and escalate where appropriate.
- Ability to deal with multiple requests simultaneously.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email) and excellent administration skills.
- Team player.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.