£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
3 months ago
Our client is an industry leading and well established market leader and they are currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to join the team for an ongoing contract assignment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner, ensuring that they sign in accordingly.
- Issue visitors passes in accordance with the client's access control policy and procedures.
- Notify building users of visitor arrivals, deliveries, couriers etc.
- Effectively support dealing with any emergencies including contacting emergency services if required.
- Ensuring that the reception area remains in an acceptable condition throughout the day.
- Carry out general admin tasks as required.
- Report internally and externally. Give and receive constructive feedback successfully.
- Escort visitors to hospitality suite if required
- Ensure that the reception area operates effectively at all times, and report any issues to onsite team and escalation to Contract manager where applicable
- Use of PC and associated software.
- Working within corporate organisations.
- Maintain high standards of customer focus.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and committed approach
- Tact and diplomacy when dealing with customer, staff and suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure and support the team respectively
- Effective time management and priority setting
- Confident and assertive manner
If you are interested in hearing more details about the role, we welcome your application.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.